Dr. Leonard Meyer zu Brickwedde
- Following an apprenticeship in banking and the study of law in Germany with completion of a doctoral dissertation, Dr. Meyer zu Brickwedde has been working in Japan since 1993, where he held various management positions within HypoVereinsbank Group.
- He joined Hypo Real Estate Group in January 2004 to build up the Japanese operation as President and CEO of Hypo Real Estate Capital Japan Corporation.
- In April 2005 he was mandated to build up the Asian lending infrastructure, covering Japan, Hong Kong, Mumbai and Singapore, which he completed in December 2006.
- In May 2008 he left Hypo Real Estate Capital Japan Corporation after positioning the company as one of the top real estate lending organizations in Japan.
- He established Kenzo Capital Corporation to carry out the business of real estate investment advisory services, real estate fund and real estate asset management to provide access to the Japanese market for European investors.
© 2021 Kenzo Capital Corporation
design by Connect Inc. Tokyo